PPLWe’re often asked by radio stations which type of copyright licence they require in order to be listed on UK Radio Portal.

Whilst we’re unable to formally advise on this subject, as requirements vary depending on the type of OfCom licence held, (AM/FM, Local DAB, SS-DAB, etc), for services to operate on UK Radio Portal, at a minimum, a PPL Linear Webcast Licence is required.

Details can be found at: https://www.ppluk.com/music-licensing/radio-tv-and-online-licensing/online-licensing/online-radio-and-services/